Saturday, July 25, 2009

skindinavia finishing spray and mario badescu



So i was googling as always and read amazing reviews of mario badescu skin care. I went to the website and took a test to see which kind of products i should use based on my skin. I got a list of products and was so happy when they offered to send me samples of the product to try out and see if i likesd it. J A C K P OT! ! I just recieved my shipment today and am going to try them out tomorrow as they are a morning and night thing and give a review within the next couple days..
check in for reviews :)


I went shopping with my sister and our bf's yesterday and was at the skincare/makeup/hair center and stumbled upon Skindinavia MAkeup Finishing Spray. It's like GOD answered my prayers and sent me to this aisle ( im sure GOD has more important things to do) anyway, I have been trying to find a makeup finishing spray / makeup setter/ i was about to order model in a bottle when I got home but now i have no need. Today i wore NO makeup it was a lazy day so i will try this out tomorrow and see if it really keeps my makeup from melting smudging and losing color like it says. If not I will simply give it away and see if it can work for one of you lovelies :)

till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.