Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hospitals.

May just be the scariest thing around. I hate them the smell, the noises, everything about them makes me cringe. I was at the hospital with my boyfriend his grandpa and grandma because his grandma has not been feeling well and has not eating anything solid in 5 days soo not good. so at midnight the ambulance came and we were on our way and got home sometime around 6 this morning. They think it's her kidneys or liver. I just pray it's nothing serious and she is okay. I love her dearly and consider her my own grandma and if something happened to her it would break our hearts, please say a prayer for my Grandma Jaqueline.
I will update when i know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.