Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sneak Peek Of Nicole Ritchie's "Winter Kate"

Fashionista: is defined as a a designer promoter or follower of the latest fashions.

When I hear the word FASHIONISTA, I think of someone hip, trendy,and fashion forward and one person comes to mind, Nicole Ritchie. Nicole Ritchie has been gracing us with some of the hottest trends and one she herself has mastered, The Boho Chic look. Whether it's rocking her signature wavy braided locks or her loose flowy dresses she is always dressed to impress. Ever wondered how you could "look like" Nicole? well wonder no more She is coming out with a CLOTHING LINE! yay! I personally am so excited I love love love Nicole's style and after the success of " House Of Harlow" it only seems right right? Nicole will soon be dropping the clothing line Winter Kate, Named after daughter Harlow.

And for the spring, a 20 piece footwear collection will also launch, and images have already been leaked! Nicole believes "Fashion should be accessible. That was my philosophy when designing House of Harlow 1960, and it remains my philosophy for Winter Kate."

I'm dying to know what the whole collection will look like. But, to hold you over until then here is a little sneak preview of what is to come. . . .









Winter Kate Spring Shoe Collection.



I'm dying over these tribalesce prints. they would totally make a basic shirt and short shorts sexxxxxy.! I can't wait to rock these for next year, what are your thoughts of Winter Kate?




Thanks everyone for the comments I REALLY LOVE THEM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.