Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are You Red-dy?



I got this lipstick a couple months ago cruising the drugstore after I got off work. It's a Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick. The Color is Are You Red-dy? It's a bright red with orange undertones. The pictures that i've taken don't do it justice, it's much brighter and redder in person. The color is exquisite and I love the texture of the lipstick. To tell you the truth it's like a lipstick with lipgloss mix, it's already creamy and already has it's own shine, no gloss is even necessary.



So basically, I was having the usual cam whore session trying to take pictures to best show off the lipstick! Well let me tell you how smart I am, I had it on the Wrong setting and my pictures when I uploaded them were LELLO [yellow]! I almost lost my shit lol. I was doing it for an hour and now they were too yellow to use so i say F#%* it! I'll adjust the exposure and just use them as regular pictures so that's what I did, plain ol pictures that will eventually end up on Myspace lol :)














Thanks everyone for the comments I REALLY LOVE THEM :)

1 comment:

  1. u look lovely. & it shows up clearly in the 1st pic, its so bright, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.