Sunday, February 7, 2010

New fashion looks..

 I have been lagging on posts. my apologies but I do have 3 looks for you. I miss thee sheeit out of summer/springtime. I miss not having to wear boots and go to bed with my Mexican Tinkerbell blanket (sorry Tinkerbell I still love you) I wanna go to the beach and look up at the sky and not see clouds of gray and gloom and after this whole rainstorm in California I officially am not a fan of rain. So I made these looks for summertime, because lord knows I cant wait to see you again sweet s u m m e r.











This look is a bit defferent not so much summery as it is fall. I saw Rachel Bilson out and about in something sort of/not really like this :) I did my own thing with it and this is how it turned out.





 I'll be back soon. Pinky Promise.


Thanks everyone for the comments I REALLY LOVE THEM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.