Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Not your Grandma's wallpaper.

I could never tell you why but, im drawn to wallpaper. I love the way it looks, how it accentuates your rooms and the spiffy designs it comes in and No I don't mean the ugly 1970's wallpaper, I mean the chic, clean, modern wallpaper.. Here are some of my favorites<3









Gorgeous!

Now, I know I havent been blogged in quite some time but, things have been going on within my family to where I needed to take a break, step back and breathe. Recently I lost someone close to me and I miss her very much, so as a way to keep busy and pre occupied I've come back and decided to start doing something I love again, talking about things I love and i'm so happy to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.