Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lady Gaga Viva Glam II Quick Post

So, I was on ONTD tonight and i stumbled upon a picture of Jeffree Star wearing the New Viva Glam Lady Gaga Lippie. I've seen some swatches before of this color but, it's kinda hard to say what the exact color it is. I've seen a picture where it looks gold, one where it looks muddy and another where it looks peach from this I get nude. It's an amplified creme if I heard right which is great because it will have a lot of pigmentation. The lighting on the pic isnt that great so bare with me. He says he is the first to show off the lipstick publicy but, ive seen it elsewhere sorry jeffy. Enjoy.



Photo Courtesy of  www.jeffree'sworld.com



Thanks everyone for the comments I REALLY LOVE THEM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.