Friday, October 2, 2009

Upcoming Posts

Hi Loves;
I hadn't posted in a couple of days so I just wanted to put a list of all of my upcoming posts up before I started my day.

-Peter Copolla Instant Volume Spray
-Peter Copolla Volumizing Hair Spray
-Olay Pore Refining Mousse Cleanser
-Ben Nye Theatrical Cream Eyeshadow
-Mac Lipstick in Pl!nk
-YSL Love Collection Complexion Powder
-Mac lipgloss in Lychee Luxe

That's all I can think of right now, I know there's more but it's 10 am in california and my brain is still sleepy.
Also im gonna post pictures of my New heels i just got from Jessica Simpson. They are to die for.
I hope you all have a fantastic friday :)











I Reply to Questions and Comments within the post that you left them so check back for the answers.

love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.