Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I finally Did it. I read Twilight.



After all the hype and hoopla I finally gave in and read twilight! The afternoon shifts at work get pretty boring so i read...A LOT. After going through 3 books in 5 days i needed something else to read, something fun. After asking a million people all I kept hearing was Twilight, Twilight, Twilight even in the bloggin world! So I picked up Twilight and New Moon and, I'M HOOKED! When the books first came out I was like are you kidding me who wants to read that? Apparently millions of people. Even with the new york bestseller becoming a movie I still didn't want to read it. Until boredom bit me in the ass and I did it.

Now i'm like a twilight crackhead! and can I just say I LOOOOVE Robert Pattinson although Kristen Stewart just doesn't do it for me and after watching the movie today I don't think she's a "fab" actor. Now I need to go pick up Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Stephanie Meyer has me spending all my paycheck on twilight.kidding if my paycheck went just to Twilight that would be sad on many levels 1) If im only making enough to buy 2 $10.oo books then i need a new job and 2). Im 19 years old. snap outta it girl!


When did your twilight obsession start?D R E A M Y right?




Thanks everyone for the comments I REALLY LOVE THEM :)

2 comments:

  1. Great! I have read this book and also watched the movie. The book is good but the movie is quite different from the book. I got bored to watch it. Well the book is really very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same for me honey the acting was bad. i didnt want to really watch anymore after the first 30 minutes. srry twihards!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.