Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bag Blogging Louis Vuitton Courtney Bag and Clutch

For Christmas I get one luxury bag and wallet. I originally wanted a Balenciaga Giant City and Lv Monogram Vernis Wallet but, well you all know how i hate decisions! I can't make up my mind! I recently found "THE COURTNEY CLUTCH" by Louis Vuitton. I've never been a fan of Louie but, there's just something about this clutch that I love! I don't know if it's the studs or the white Murakami/stud duo but i'm going crazy for this clutch and even better it has a purse to go with it!!! I'm in LV HEAVEN! So I decided i'm going to start posting every day YES EVERY DAY a new bag/wallet/clutch that i'm interested in and I want you my followers to help me figure out which bag I should get :) i'd also appreciate any stories of your bags Thanks in advance! First :
The Louis Vuitton Courtney Clutch & Bag
Louis Vuitton Courtney Clutch
Bright and feminine, the Courtney Clutch adds a touch of daring style. The Monogram Multicolore canvas and golden brass studs bring a striking touch of colour and rock attitude to any wardrobe.
Large studded natural cowhide leather band, a zipped pocket with fittings for 6 credit cards, a golden brass lock, practical interior layout, carried in the hand
PRODUCT ID: M45642(black) / M45639(white)
Size: M45640
currently retails for $1,290.00
seen at : www.louisvuitton.com

( I love it in white but a lot of people on TPF have been saying black if I want to wear it for a night out and white for the bag hmmm)







Louis Vuitton Courtney GM
Bright and daring in Monogram Multicolore canvas, the Courtney GM offers a refreshingly unique style. The large studs in golden brass add an extra touch of rock attitude
Large studded natural cowhide leather bands, adjustable and removable leather strap, a large opening with a double zip, interior flat pocket and a phone pocket
PRODUCT ID: M40261(black) / M42060(white)
Size: 16.7" x 11" x 10"
currently retails for $2,800.00
seen at : www.louisvuitton.com






What do you guys think? I need lots of opinions!





Thanks everyone for the comments I REALLY LOVE THEM :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG im dying!!! I have 2 different Murakami LVs but this one is FABULOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.