Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bag Blogging Chanel Flap

To me Chanel is everlasting, a forever kind of thing. It's a look that will never got out of style because it is so classy. I have a love for Chanel, it has a soft spot in my heart. To me I could have this bag in 50 years and people would still be like "OMG I love your bag" ahaa. So now that  i'm in need of a bag i'm choosing carefully. let's get this started:
Chanel Maxi Flap


Chanel Maxi:

The bag will be in caviar in many colors and in lamb. Price $3250 for caviar and $3450 for lamb.

The dimensions are 13.93 X 9 X 3.93, about an inch larger all over, and an inch and a third longer ...




Chanel Camelia Wallet


Price: $650.00 USD from luxury.malleries.com
Gorgeous Limited Edition Camellia wallet in the long size.  This wallet has 8 credit card slots with two large (long) pockets on one side and 2 large pockets and a change holder that zips on the other side.


ugh. i love these. h e l p!


Thanks everyone for the comments I REALLY LOVE THEM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.