Sunday, January 17, 2010

Polyvore a look all my own

As I sit here watching the Golden Globes Red Carpet Pre Shows I remember just how much I love fashion! I love to mix different colors mismatch things and just put together outfits that I personally love. Fortunately for me there is Polyvore! I love Polyvore putting together different things to make one perfect [for me anyways] ensemble. Now I don't care if some people say "That doesn't match" "Those colors don't mix" "Those are the wrong shoes for that dress" Oh well! It's my vision, get your own.





I kind of wanted to keep this outfit simple in the sense of muted colors.I went with a cream tank black leggings and silver pumps. I wanted to add pops of colors with the clutch which I want so bad! and the red lips. I also think this should be work with heavy liner. I'm thinking of the ads from Juicy Couture. Perfect.


What's Featured in this Picture
Earrings: Judith Jack Orbit Demi Hoop Earrings Zappos ...$69.00
Shoes: Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Patent Leather Pumps...$795.00
Clutch: Alexander McQueen Clutch ..$1,354.00
Tank: Alexander Wang Twisted Rib Tank Top ..$362.00
Jeans: Acne Kex Waxed Leather Look Jeans...$230.00
Lashes: Black Metallic glitter eyelashes amiclubwear
Lips: Candyfuture Opaque Lipstick - Retrofuturist..$16.00


















Thanks everyone for the comments I REALLY LOVE THEM :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone Feel Free To Comment and i will be sure to get you when i can:)

peace and love.